flashes sold separately
- High-voltage recycling for up to 400 full power flashes. In
many situations, when using your flash in automatic / TTL mode, and
where full power is unnecessary, you can expect thousands of flashes.
- The TURBO Blade works with most shoe-and handle-mounted
professional-caliber flashes, and all Quantum Qflash T-Series portable
flashes with high voltage ports.
- The TURBO Blade delivers fast recycling and high-capacity
in a clever, tough case that attaches to your camera base via its
tripod thread. It adds just 1.44" (3.7 cm) in height, and is virtually
the same width and depth of most cameras. Many photographers prefer
this configuration that keeps camera, flash and battery together in one
compact package. However, if you prefer, the TURBO Blade can be worn on
your belt or mounted on a stand with optional accessories.
- Quantum's "fuel gauge" lights indicate remaining battery
capacity or charging status. Never be caught again without sufficient
power to capture those important shots.
- TURBO Blade is rechargeable up to hundreds of times. Save
hundreds of dollars on throw-away batteries, and help the environment.